Return Merchandise Authorization Request
(This form is not for use in modifying or cancelling an order. It's only for use in returning or exchanging items. If you need to change an order, click here. If you need to cancel an order, click here.)
You may not return any item without an RMA number and the manufacturer's packaging. Do NOT return items to the originating warehouse. You MUST obtain an RMA number first. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you return items not in their original packaging or in a condition not specified in your RMA request, we will send them back to you and charge you a $50 processing fee, plus shipping. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Before you request to return or replace items, please re-read our Return Policy below to make sure your request is valid:
IMPORTANT: You cannot return any item without an RMA number and the manufacturer's packaging. Do NOT return items to the originating warehouse. You MUST obtain an RMA number first. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Defective and factory sealed items can be returned for replacement, store credit, or refund within 30 days of the purchase date. "Defective" means an item is non-functioning, incompatible with your operating system, or doesn't function as described or advised by the manufacturer. "Factory Sealed" means an item is in 100% resalable condition, with all manufacturer's seals intact. "Purchase Date" is the day we shipped your order, noted on your receipt. You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from us to process any return or replacement, within 30 days of the purchase date. You MUST obtain an RMA number online at ShopBLT.com, using the Returns / Exchanges link. RMA numbers are NOT issued by telephone. You cannot return, replace, claim a lost shipment, or request an RMA number 31 days or more after the purchase date. RMA requests submitted on or after 5:00 PM eastern time are treated as submitted on the following business day.
Returns and replacements are subject to these terms:
- There is no restocking fee for defective items.
- Non-defective items (including sealed items) are subject to a 5% restocking fee.
- As a rule, you cannot return opened, non-defective items, but we will always try to get an exception for you. If an exception is granted, the refund is subject to a $5.00 per item or 15% restocking fee, whichever is greater.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. You are responsible for all freight charges involved in returning and replacing items, excluding items damaged in transit by the freight carrier. We pay for freight in those situations.
- We reserve the right to pay for return freight for any item to be replaced.
- Certain items have a more restrictive return policy. These restrictions (if any) are noted in the product description and supersede our standard return policy.
- Certain items, including, but not limited to, all software & licensing, special order items, and items specifically noted with "NO RETURNS" cannot be returned.
- Refused shipments of items that are specifically noted with "NO RETURNS" are subject to a $5.00 per item or 20% restocking fee, whichever is greater.
- All other refused shipments are subject to a 5% restocking fee.
- If you think your order has been lost in transit and you want a refund, you must notify us within 30 days of the purchase date. If you select an uninsurable shipping method and your shipment becomes lost, we cannot honor a request for a refund.
- Return / exchange requests for "dead pixels" are subject to each manufacturer's policy. Consult the manufacturer before purchasing or requesting an RMA. If your item does not qualify for return / exchange under the manufacturer's policy, then it does not qualify under ours, as the item is not considered defective.
- You must have the original manufacturer's packaging to return any item. If you return items in any other type of packaging or in a condition not specified in your RMA request, we will return them to you and charge you a $50.00 processing fee, plus shipping. NO EXCEPTIONS.
After the first 30 days, your product is covered under the manufacturer's warranty, if one is provided. You must contact the manufacturer for any type of service, or replacement of your product. We will be more than happy to assist you with any telephone numbers, website addresses, and email addresses we have on file for a manufacturer.
If your request is within these guidelines, please complete the following: