Establishing Net Terms
Thank you for your interest in establishing credit with us. This document contains important information on how we will and won't finance purchases. Please completely read the following before proceeding.Penalty and Interest
Penalty and interest charges of 1.5% per 30 day period begin accruing from the day after your payment is due until the day your payment is received. Payments received in our office past the due date noted on the Invoice will be deposited, and the invoice will be resubmitted to you with the interest charges prorated on a daily basis. As we are extending you the privilege of credit, we are not tolerant of late payment. We will not waive any penalty and interest charges unless some catastrophic event prevented you from making timely payment. Failure to pay penalty and interest charges will result in immediate revocation of credit privileges until such charges are paid.Ineligible Entities (we won't provide credit)
We do not offer financing for any of the following. If you fall into any of these categories, then you must make your purchase by wire transfer, credit card, or check (if allowed). No exceptions.
- Individuals (non-business entities)
- Non-US entities (excluding businesses in Canada - you are eligible)
- Entities operating solely in US possessions with no locations in the US.
- Orders under $100.01 (this applies to everyone)
- Orders over $20,000.00 (exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis.)
Credit is automatically granted to you up to a maximum of $20,000.00. Additional credit may be available and will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Net payment is due in our office 30 days from the shipment date noted on your invoice. See Penalty and Interest above for important information on late payment. See Purchase Order Requirements below for required information if FAXing your purchase order.US Businesses
Complete our short credit application below and return it to the number listed on the application. Approval or declination is usually provided within two hours of receipt of the required credit information. If approved, net payment will be due in our office 20 days from the shipment date noted on your invoice. Upon timely payment and repeat business, 30 day terms will be extended. See Penalty and Interest above for important information on late payment. See Purchase Order Requirements below for required information if FAXing your purchase order.
- Application to fill in on screen, in MS Word format
- Application to print out and fill in by hand, in MS Word format
- Application to fill in on screen, in Adobe Acrobat format
- Application to print out and fill in by hand, in Adobe Acrobat format
Links to our W9 and corporate information will be provided in your invoice or upon request.PURCHASE ORDER REQUIREMENTS - ALL ENTITIES
If you wish to FAX your PO, please send it to +1-860-295-0142. Your PO MUST include the following or it will be rejected:
- Accounts Payable contact name
- Accounts Payable telephone number
- Accounts Payable FAX number
- Accounts Payable email address
- A freight allowance (add the item to your shopping cart to determine the freight charge)